Donnerstag, 25. April 2019

Zuma

Bildergebnis für neil young

After a period listening to electric music and acid house I came back to a record from the mid 70's when it was a time to change the musical preferences. New and great records was released and I jumped on this kind of music. But often I came back to the heroes of my younger days. So I picked out an album that impressed me much when it was released and was very different to the usual sound of this era. I have to admit that I had always a fondness for American west coast music and Canadian guitarist and singer/songwriter Neil Young was one them. He was a member of Buffalo Springfield and made a few great albums under his own name. But there was one album that showed him at the peak of his career. Zuma from 1975 is an album which shows the abilities of him very well. Working on his guitar play that I never heard before and combined with his sad voice made it great. When I come back to this record it feels like I am at home again.

Neil Young - Danger Bird
Neil Young - Cortez The Killer

2 Kommentare:

The Swede hat gesagt…

Neil at the top of his game.

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

Indeed Swede - one of his best