Donnerstag, 18. April 2019

Inner Circle

Bildergebnis für rozi plain

During the last weeks so much work has resulted in the office that it was not possible almost less than nine hours for the job to be done. The company wants to substitute for old structures with new ones and possibly immediately and often without taking into consideration the employees. Unfortunately, I am strongly integrated into the processes of the conversion and to undertake often after end of work too tired for more activities than to sit on my sofa, relaxing and listening to music. The recent days I listen often to Rozi Plain's new album What A Boost. I really like her smooth voice and the jazzy arrangements on this record. It is a sound you relax but also find new things in songs the more you listen to. It is a record that grows the more you play it and I am sure I will come back to it more times this year. Tomorrow is good Friday and I am off work for a the next week and sure that my battery will be recharged after this week.


Keine Kommentare: