Samstag, 6. April 2019

The Return Of Saturday Moon

Bildergebnis für mond

It was almost three month ago when I saw a documentary about the moon, the space and how we to get to our satellite and tried to conquer them. I thought about to make a small series with songs/artists that had moon in their names but sadly forgotten about it. The last days I remembered it and I decided to post another songs with moon in their title. Of course it is hard to name the best but at the end it is the fact that I will feature the songs that mean something/a lot to me. So enjoy and have a great weekend. Me I will go for watching my team playing against our neighbor in the table. Both down at the bottom and close to relegation. We will see what happens - anyway life goes on.

David Bowie - Moonage Daydream
Echo and the Bunnymen - The Killing Moon
Thin Lizzy - Dancing In The Moonlight
Van Morrison - Moondance



1 Kommentar:

The Swede hat gesagt…

Four crackers here Walter.