Mittwoch, 24. April 2019

Voodoo Ray

Bildergebnis für a guy called gerald

Half of my lifetime ago I celebrated a party for getting 30 years old and I invited a lots of friends I knew from Germany that companied me during these days. One of my friends gave me the newest edition of  Now That's What I Call Music. After a few days I was able to listen to this CD and there was one song on this record that was remarkable for me. One of the only songs that are different to all the other great independent songs was A Guy Called  Gerald . It was on heavy rotation in these days and made me investigate to the Manchester sound. Acid house was new and strange to the rock kids in these days but Voodoo Ray introduced a few at my place to another great sound from Britain. Therefore it is necessary to remind them at this little place in the internet. 

A Guy Called Gerald - Voodoo Ray

2 Kommentare:

Swiss Adam hat gesagt…

A killer record Walter.

drew hat gesagt…

An essential record, everybody should have a copy of this