Freitag, 8. März 2019

The Morning

Bildergebnis für robert forster musician

Today is the first day it feels me to get up again, after last Wednesday a dreadful cold has made my days spend sweating in bed. You might know how it is when your totally out of power and the only thing you can eat is hot chicken bouillon because nothing else tastes. So I spent the last days sleeping or watching television and I got the news there that Robert Forster is going to release a new album after five years. The only song I heard was The Morning, a song you might expected from him but every song is something special. Probably he could read some psalms and it would be great.


2 Kommentare:

The Swede hat gesagt…

I don't know exactly how, but I've had my copy of the LP for a couple of weeks now. Perhaps they sent pre-sales out early? Anyway, it's a cracking piece of work, as you'd expect.

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

Glad you are on the mend Walter