Mittwoch, 6. März 2019

Roxy Music Live

Bildergebnis für roxy music for your pleasure album cover

Back in 1973 Roxy Music played a short live set in German television. It was in my very young days when I saw them live and I couldn't understand their music and their outfit. They were different to all the rock stars of the generation before me. No more long hairs and dirty jeans and one step ahead of glam rock they were pioneers of modern rock. I saw them and I investigated more of their music. Roxy Music, Brian Eno and Bryan Ferry faced me to another kind of music. Since I listened to them nothing was before the way I felt for music. This was the greatest gift that they gave to me. By the way one of the greatest album covers of all time.


1 Kommentar:

The Swede hat gesagt…

Bloody hell, this is fantastic footage Walter! Thanks so much for sharing it.