Montag, 22. Oktober 2018

Monday's Long Song

Bildergebnis für spiritflesh band
Something new for this series. A few weeks ago Spiritflesh, the latest collaboration from Bristol-based artists Julian Smith and Boris English released their first full length album. The ones of you that are interested in dance and electronic music might know them as October & Borai. A massive bass collides with tribal sound and heavy synths. This song is a kind of the centrepiece of this album with it's grungy bass, sweeping synths and meditative rhythm. This will be a record I will be on heavy rotation the next days.



2 Kommentare:

The Swede hat gesagt…

Bristol has such a fertile and productive music scene. I've never heard of these guys, but I like it a lot. Rhythmic and dark.

drew hat gesagt…

New to me and I'm loving that Walter, thanks.