Sonntag, 14. Oktober 2018

Black Sheep

Bildergebnis für vague band

Regular readers will know that I often feature bands from Austria. I think that in Vienna a music scene developed that represent most of modern shades in music. Often based on electronic sounds with influences of dancefloor and pop makes me listening to more and more. But sometimes a band appears making music like we used to listen in the early 80's. One of them is Vague, a Berlin-Vienna based band playing a very own style of post-indie pop. Picking the electric guitar and creating a dreamy indie sound is what they stand for. As far as I know this song was developed at a spontaneous jam-session at four a clock in the morning. I have to investigate what they deliver when they are working in a studio at daytime.

Vague - Black Sheep

Keine Kommentare: