Freitag, 26. Oktober 2018

Revolutionary Spirit

Bildergebnis für liverpool steven gerrard

A few days back Cherry Red released 5 CD-compilation of the new Liverpool sound from the mid 70's to the mid 80's. Filled with a lot of forgotten bands and songs and bands that made success. It is amazing looking back to the old days and remember how versatile the sound of this town was. I didn't got the box-set yet but looking at the track-lists many gems could be found.

Nightmares In Wax - Black Leather
Spitfire Boys - British Refugee


3 Kommentare:

TheRobster hat gesagt…

I wholeheartedly approve of your choice of picture today Walter. Good man. (If Swiss Adam drops by, I doubt he'll say the same thing...)

Swiss Adam hat gesagt…

Oh, you should have warned me. Spoiled my day.

The Swede hat gesagt…

No idea who's in the photo, but enjoyed those tunes Walter.