Donnerstag, 27. August 2015

Minute's Silence


Don't be surprised when you take a click on this video. It is nothing but silence. Why and what is the reason I post this? It is a statement by Raoul Haspel, an Austrian artist who is selling a one minute of silence to remind what is happening to the refugees that come from distant places to Europe to escape from physical torture, poverty and war from their home countries. He did this when he recognized what happened in the Austrian refugee camp Traiskirchen. It's the biggest Austrian refugee camp and it is overfilled with more than 3.500 refugees. A lot of them have to camp without a tent - even pregnant people.

Not only this touches me right now. It's also about the upcoming idiots in Germany following some right wing lead ideas, burning refugees camps and raising their right hand like 80 years ago. It makes me angry about what happens in my country right now and I can't stop to talk about this shameful behavior to a lot of people. But I don't lose hope that our humanity education will win at least.


3 Kommentare:

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

WIse words Walter

TheRobster hat gesagt…

I second what CC says. I'm with you.

drew hat gesagt…

Let's hope humanity wins out but I'm not hopeful by what I see here and elsewhere across Europe. It seems the richer the country is the less empathy their is. At least your government is taking quite a lot in, not so here in the UK.