Samstag, 1. August 2015

Fill My Gums With Blood


During the last two days I was off to a further training. The education was called 'Improved Reading' and I expected nothing special than another tool for my daily work in the office. But I was surprised about the result. Not only that they showed us some techniques about better reading, our reading rate was more than double after these two days. The main propositions were: reading in a steady flow and no regressions while you are reading. I will check out next week if it works in the daily business as well.

Here are some songs for the weekend by a four piece band from Northern London. Genghar has very own sound with picking the guitar and a remarkable voice. Sometimes I think the took the best of the late 90s funk, soul and independent singer/songwriter/bands to create a very own sound.

Have a good weekend.

This is an older one

1 Kommentar:

The Swede hat gesagt…

I've really enjoyed what little I've heard by Gengahr so far. They're playing locally in a couple of months, I think I might go and check out their live show.