Mittwoch, 23. August 2023

Münster, Westphalia

 


Today I start for a further training for my job in Münster. I can't tell you the reason why my boss sent me for this with a younger colleague because my working time is finite but I accepted to go for the trip. Münster has an old tradition and there was the peace of Westphalia was concluded, ending the Thirty Years' War back in 1648. I was there ages ago and I remember Munster as a town worth to be visited with it's beautiful old dome and an animated old town. I am sure that we will have a nice evening in a great town before our education will start the next day.

I looked for some artist/bands from Münster to feature at this place but didn't find one that was worth for it. So I decided to take a song that shuffled from my mobile phone earlier today. Tom Tom Club was the side project by Tina Weymouth and Chris Frantz as a side project from Talking Heads. They released their self-titled debut album in 1981 that was filled with funky dance-floor inspired sounds. Genius Of Love was a formidable hit at these days and many could agree with this sound for these summer.

Tom Tom Club - Genius Of Love


1 Kommentar:

JC hat gesagt…

I love this tune. It is timeless.......always makes me smile.