Montag, 7. August 2023

Monday's Long Song

 


James are one of those early 80's Manchester bands that are still on duty and I always come back to them. It seems like a long time affair between me and them but I liked the way they wrote and arranged their songs. This year they surprised me first with Be Opened By The Wonderful, an orchestral rework Joe Duddell showing that is possible to release their songs again not on an another simple compilation. These days they released a compilation of their singles most of them remixed. This is another facet of the beauty of their songs. Seems like a fan is speaking to you - and yes it is.



1 Kommentar:

JC hat gesagt…

The album is one of my favourites of 2023. The live show in Glasgow was breathtaking. I was so lucky to have a fantastic seat very close to the stage to see and hear everything perfectly.