Montag, 14. August 2023

Monday's Long Song

 


There are band that will ever be a kind of a best kept secret because they celebrate their anonymity and you can't find much of them in the internet. One of those bands are Craven Faults, a British band, and I don't know where they come from. Their debut album Erratics & Unconformities from 2020 was a highland and still on rotation at my place. Since then they released several EP's and in May their last album Standers. Like always they take you out to an instrumental trip. In their tradition of a downtempo and reduced mood the start their songs with longer introductions to let them drift into electronic and guitar inspired sounds. One of those records and songs you can get lost in. Another name for a year end list.

 

1 Kommentar:

Swiss Adam hat gesagt…

I really like Craven Faults, sometimes they're a bit too sombre for me make me a bit anxious, but they are very good.