Sonntag, 10. Januar 2021

That's When I Reach For My Revolver

 


I can't forget the pictures I saw a couple of days ago when a right-wing mob stormed the Capitol in Washington. I am far away to blame all Americans but you can see what a so called leader is able to to. Drilling hatred in every speech he did, insulting everyone who don't agree to his words and ignoring every other opinion. He will leave in a few days but I fear he's not gone. If his aim is true to form up in a few year for another election his seed will rise. All those nationalists are going to tear democracy down. I saw pictures like these a few months ago when a similar mob stormed German Bundestag. And you can see in social medias that fools denying Covid 19 and comparing the lockdown rules with a concentration camp having thousands of followers. These scenes and the hatred I hear reminds me on the darkest German days when the Weimar republic died and a big leader took over the control. It may be a dark vision but thinking of this all makes me angry and I remembered a song by Mission of Burma from long times ago (of course not really want to use).

Mission of Burma - That's When I Reach For My Revolver 

Keine Kommentare: