Montag, 15. Juli 2019

Splendid Racket Monday

Bildergebnis für motörhead no sleep til hammersmith

Last Monday CC started a new series with Noisy Music Monday featuring Nirvana. I think it is a great idea but as the comment section has suggested I name it Splendid Racket Monday. To join is easy because I have introduced a long song yesterday. I made my thoughts what could be played in a noisy series and the first thought was Motörhead a band that used to play around Christmas a my places and I often went for them because they stood for true Rock and Roll and they used to play very loud. Every time I listen to No Sleep Till Hammersmith I remember the power Lemmy on stage. And probably one of the best live albums in heavy metal.

Motörhead - Ace Of Spades
Motörhead - Overkill

2 Kommentare:

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

Welcome aboard Walter!

The Swede hat gesagt…

The very definition of a splendid racket!