Montag, 1. Juli 2019

Monday's Long Song

Bildergebnis für paul woolford special request

Paul Woolford a Leeds born DJ and dance music producer released under his alias Special Request  songs where he combined techno, ambient, drum 'n' bass and early rave to a very unique sound. A few days ago he released Bedroom Tapes, an album with old and lost songs that might be an entrance to his music.

Last weekend I got my season ticket for Stuttgart and I struggled a long time to get it because my team disappointed me many times during the last season. Finally I decided to get this ticket because the managers try hardly to form a new team and getting rid of players that were only in it for the money and didn't performed to their high salary. We will see how this team could play in league two.

Keine Kommentare: