Donnerstag, 4. Juli 2019

Rose Tattoo

Bildergebnis für rose tattoo

Last weekend I met an old friend for some beers. We talked about the same old stuff like football, music and the old times and had great fun. He is one of the first who covered his body with tattoos and I asked him if there were reasons behind his tattoos. He answered that most of them marked special marks in his life and others were just for fun or to complete something he started. His left hand is filled with roses and he told me that he is a huge fan of Dropkick Murphys and the reason is one of his favorite songs of them. Rose Tattoo is a song that I had almost forgot and I have to admit that from time to time I really like to get back to the Dropkicks because it's a true and grounded sound and music that makes fun if you're able and willing for this kind of genre.

Dropkick Murphys - Rose Tattoo

1 Kommentar:

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

For a nasty moment I thought you were going to feature the awful Australian heavy metal band with that name Walter!