Samstag, 4. März 2023

Facciamo L'Amore

 


After another stressful week at work I enjoy staying at home reading some good books and listening to music. I think the older I get the less the duties of my job. Especially when my company is going to turn everything upside down at an incredible pace. This song was released yesterday and was the perfect soundtrack to slow down. A ten minute track built on a simple rhythm and added with warm synths, a bit of guitar and whispered voices makes this song worth to be played. Rheinzand is an electronic collaboration from Ghent, Belgium, and featured at this place the last time when they released their superb self titled album back in 2020. The title of the song means Let's Make Love and has nothing in common with the song Jane Birkin/Serge Gainsbourg made decades ago.

2 Kommentare:

JC hat gesagt…

So very sorry to read that work is causing you such stress. I hope things get better soon.

Walter hat gesagt…

I just complained a bit about my job today but I will get over this busy days soon, Jim.