Montag, 24. Oktober 2022

Monday's Long Song

 


Another new release I got aware last week was the Hyena Hopscotch Remixes a remix project of an album London based DJ and producer Pete Bones released earlier this year. The original album was hybrid of industrial funk with a massive pop feeling and psychedelic elements. Now the re-work of this album is made by today's most talented DJ's like Duncan Gray, Justin Robertson and Jezebell. This album will be released next week and will reach probably in my years end list.

1 Kommentar:

Khayem hat gesagt…

I bought the digital version on Friday and have been enjoying it all weekend. I haven;t heard the original but this flows brilliantly as an album in its own right. Not a bad track on there but I particularly like Don't Talk (Matt Gunn Remix) and its nod to Altered Images. Great stuff.