Mittwoch, 24. August 2022

Back Then

 


Last weekend a few of my pals watched the Stuttgart game for the Bundesliga and we were all disappointed by the result. Stuttgart were the far better team but they lost at home 0:1 at home against Freiburg. After we got over our frustration we went to a friends home to finish the afternoon, There was nothing more to do than talking and have good conversations until a friend started to play some music. Step by step each of us took over the controls and finally it was my decision DJing for half an hour. I didn't know much better than to go back to the early 70's to play some glam rock. We all enjoyed this evening and so it is a pleasure for me to kick you all back to music more than 50 years ago. Enjoy this little journey.






4 Kommentare:

Khayem hat gesagt…

Great post, Walter. I don't know what your friends played in their respective sets but I'll bet they were glad you hit the controls last. Based on these 4 songs, I think your set would have been impossible to beat!

The Swede hat gesagt…

What a great selection of tunes Walter. It must've been a very good evening.

John Medd hat gesagt…

Mud Rock. Album title *and* a statement of fact.

JC hat gesagt…

Superb!!!!!!!