Dienstag, 4. September 2018

Understanding Jane

Beggars Banquet - The Collection (2-CD) - Bild 1

Last weekend I was searching for a CD in my collection that I wanted to listen and a compilation of Beggars Banquet came to my appearance. I didn't listen to this double CD for ages and was surprised to how much songs I was familiar. There are long forgotten songs on this compilation and listening to the various and very different artists they took me back to 1991 and the mood I was in at this time. You might know that I listen to a lot of new stuff that was released and often I am pleased but I will never forget the music that was a big part of my life way back in time.

The Icicle Works - Understanding Jane
Love And Rockets - Ball Of Confusion
The Go-Betweens - Streets Of Your Town

4 Kommentare:

The Swede hat gesagt…

'Understanding Jane' is such a great pop song.

Dirk hat gesagt…

I remember having nicked this CD in a pub I once DJ'ed, Walter, alas one of the two CD's was missing, so I only got the one which included the Icicle Works - track: this really is a wonderful version of the old favourite, I always liked it a lot!

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

Some good stuff there Walter

TheRobster hat gesagt…

Understanding Jane is one of my all-time faves.