Mittwoch, 26. September 2018

Songs From The Past

Bildergebnis für pool playing

Yesterday I finished my working day and on the way home friends asked me to join them for a drink and playing pool. Because I had no other plan and I wanted to see them again after a couple of weeks I agreed and went to our local pub. Knowing that I couldn't play on their level I joined our little competition. Finally me and my partner had a very good day and we beat the champions for the very first time. Along the way we watched the games on Bundesliga on Tuesday evening and had a wonderful evening together. In the background there were a lot of songs we listened to during our competition. This are some I remember. Of course all of you will know them but these are songs that are monuments in musical history and you can feature them at every time. That they were classic and warm friends of mine doesn't matter.




Neil Young - Eldorado

Keine Kommentare: