Freitag, 23. September 2016

Three In A Row - Again

Bildergebnis für vfb stuttgart


Another day in office with several meetings without a final result. So we have to finish and fix the jobs tomorrow. Feeling empty on my way home listening to the songs that shuffled up on my mobile phone. Then this songs appeared in a row and brought my memories back to years ago when this songs were in many ears. So this is a short insight into my spectrum to my musical influences over the last decades. Nothing special but some songs that mean a lot to me (not at all times but right now). Tomorrow is another match day for my team. Now they are number 2 at the table and we've got a new manager and coach. Seems like we going the right way. Anyway, it is the right way to finish working week and watch the game.

Enjoy and have great weekend.

Little Feat - Sailing Shoes
The Sonics - Save The Planet
FSK - I Wish I Could Sprechen Sie Deutsch

Keine Kommentare: