Montag, 19. September 2016

I'm in love

Bildergebnis für teenage fanclub

Yesterday we met for a family party at the restaurant of my niece. We met for a late breakfast that turned into a BBQ. I met a lot of members that I didn't talked to since months. We had a very good time with good conversations and fun until the afternoon. All in all a wonderful day with family.

Today's track is the new single from Scottish Alternative rock band Teenage Fanclub. I'm In Love has everything they stand for: softly strummed guitars, gorgeous harmonies and melodies other ones would die for. This could have been on of the song for summer if it would be released a few month ago.

1 Kommentar:

The Swede hat gesagt…

I've played this dozens of times over the past month or so and it never gets old. A slice of pop perfection.