Sonntag, 21. Mai 2023

At Home I Am A Leader

 


Last week Adam told us about his life experience with Eyes Of Others amongst others. I got aware of this album by checking the mailing list from Heavenly records a label that released several albums during the last months that are far over the average of other labels. Eyes Of Ohters is John Bryden an Edinburgh based musician you can't arrange in a musical style. Like a chameleon he grabs influences like carefree electronics, dub, folk, psychedelia, acid and even 60's sound. But I think it doesn't matter where he got the inspirations as long as he makes music that sounds good and make you smile.

1 Kommentar:

Khayem hat gesagt…

Another recommendation which will send me over to Bandcamp next payday. I haven't been able to comment much recently, Walter, but your posts and suggestions this week have been excellent. Thank you!