Dienstag, 4. April 2023

Ball Of Confusion

 


It is almost 40 years ago when Daniel Ash, David J and Kevin Haskins formed from the ashes of Bauhaus formed Love And Confusion, a band that tried to transform the energy of post-punk and underground rock into another kind of popular music. That they hadn't the possibilities for a greater career was in the fact that they weren't able to write great pop songs. Nevertheless, they have a place in history because they covered a song covered a Motown classic by The Temptations and transported it into a gothic-style mood and a song that was massive inspired by glam-rock kings T. Rex. I came back to them when I played a CD the recent days I got as a gift to my 30th birthday and I enjoyed listening to this after decades. All in all another band you should remember from time to time.

Love And Rockets - Ball Of Confusion

Love And Rockets - So Alive


Keine Kommentare: