Samstag, 8. April 2023

Back In The Ozone

 




From time to time I think I should go backwards and listening to country/Americana. I can't tell the reason why but I feel kind of safe listening to this genre. There are less albums in my physical library but many more on my external drive. One of those artists I always can play again is Commander Cody And His Lost Planet Airmen. Formed in Michigan in the late 60's they were the opposite pole of blues and psychedelic based music in these days. Their music was influenced by country, rhythm & blues, rockabilly and prepared the floor for country-rock and Americana. Not only because they used electric instruments and their live shows. That they are a good live band you can see on these songs.

Commander Cody and his Lost Planet Airmen - Hot Rod Lincoln

Commander Cody and his Lost Planet Airmen - Baby, Let's Play House

Commander Cody and his Lost Planet Airmen - Back To Tennessee

1 Kommentar:

Ernie Goggins hat gesagt…

Haven't heard this lot for a long time. Thanks Walter