Samstag, 16. April 2022

If I Only Could Remember My Name

 


In 1971, now over 50 years ago, David Crosby released his first solo album. I found this again when I made safety copy on my external drive and I couldn't resist listening to it once again. This album is one of those from the early 70's that is still worth to listen from time to time not only for one that always liked his voice. It has this kind of westcoast sound based on blues and filled with great harmonies. As far as I know many artists from associated bands like Jefferson Airplane, Grateful Dead and CSN&Y supported him on this album. This is retro sound of course but I think there were less musicians today who are able to make records like these.

David Crosby - Music Is Love

David Crosby - Tamalpais High (At About 3)

Keine Kommentare: