Freitag, 11. März 2022

Set Your Sights

 


Since yesterday it was verified that I was infected by Covid 19 and that I have to stay isolated for the next ten days. I was vaccinated three times and I really don't know where I was attached with. Probably on my daily way to work in public transport system or at the office. I am as well as I could be and I really feel not much achiness except being tired all day and an oppressive feeling in my chest. So I think I will get out of these troubles with no aftermath. Thinking positive, one of the good things about isolation will be that I can read the books I wanted read since a long time and finally can clean my inbox from promotion mails. One of those mails I didn't open for a long time was the announcement of Tones Of The Sparrow the new album by California's The Asteroid No. 4. I featured them several times during the last years because they hold up the flag of UK shoegaze scene in the tradition of My Bloody Valentine, Ride and early Verve but with a more psychedelic side of this sound. Still worth to listen. 

9 Kommentare:

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

Wishing you a speedy recovery Walter

TheRobster hat gesagt…

Get well soon Walter. Sending healthy Welsh vibes at you!

Swiss Adam hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
Swiss Adam hat gesagt…

All the best Walter, hope you recover quickly.

Walter hat gesagt…

Thank you all, mates

Echorich hat gesagt…

Get well soon Walter!

drew hat gesagt…

get well soon Walter.

Khayem hat gesagt…

Best wishes for a full recovery, Walter.

JC hat gesagt…

As others said, best wishes for that speedy recovery. It is incredible how many people in recent weeks, despite having all the vaccinations and taking all the safe precautions, have been infected by this latest variant.