Mittwoch, 16. März 2022

Drowning In Acid

 


After one week of struggling with with Covid 19 it was the first day without symptoms. I didn't expected that this virus could keep me away from things I used to and stole my power for thing I used to to do easily. And today is the first day I can step out of my home although I only have to walk to the test center half a mile away. I can't describe the feeling going out again and take a walk.

London's tici taci label who brought us electronic highlights during the last years like Duncan Gray or The Long Champs have released the latest album by Staffordshire's DJ and producer Jack Butters. It is electronic dance floor music with a massive touch of a bluesy/country twang guitar and far better than many other new releases. 

2 Kommentare:

The Swede hat gesagt…

Good to hear that you're feeling better Walter, but try not to do too much too soon. There have been a number of people where I work who have returned too early after having Covid, only to go off sick again. Slowly does it.

C hat gesagt…

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Really like the sound of these, they're a little bit different to the usual electronic dance music releases, as you say - the guitar and vocals in particular.