Sonntag, 6. März 2022

As Long As I Got You

 


A few days ago I posted the first song from the forthcoming album by Michael Head and that made my decision easy to play some other albums by him. So I came back to Shack's in 2003 released album ...Here's Tom With The Weather. Shack was the band after he packed up with The fabulous Pale Fountains. He is one of those singer/songwriter that can make a great song by a simple one and this is shown on this album in a very good way. Echorich commented my post with the words possibly in UK, greatest songwriter and there is nothing more to say.

Shack - As Long As I Got You

Shack - Meant To Be

1 Kommentar:

Echorich hat gesagt…

I think Here's Tom With The Weather is a very underrated album. One thing that really stands out on the album are the writing contributions of Mick's brother John. Miles Apart is one of my favorite songs of the first decade of the New Millennium. Carousel and Kilburn High Road are also stand out moments from John Head on the album.
Meant To Be is an epic of a Pop song, with its cinematic Spaghetti Western shade and nuances and a horn section from Heaven.