Dienstag, 22. März 2022

Isolation Days Are Over

 


After my isolation days I appeared yesterday the first time in the office. As usual nobody worked to fulfill my duties and I had a lot of emails to answer. This is nothing new to me and I won't complain because I will finish my logs during the next days. Yesterday we also had our works council election. After my first period I stood for a re-election and I was surprised that I was chosen once again. For me it was a great honor to represent the interests of the workforce again. But it is also a responsibility to the ones that voted me. 



1 Kommentar:

JC hat gesagt…

Walter - your work colleagues are very lucky to have you looking out for their interests....you have the perfect attributes for such a role (and you have great taste in music!)