Freitag, 19. November 2021

Friday's 60 Soul-Girls

 


It was a few weeks ago when I got a sampler by girl groups from the 60's. This bought was full of classics from times long gone by but listening to them after all these years it is a great fun. So I decided to make a little series out of it. The CD's were full of great voices from both sides of the ocean and maybe you call me nostalgic but these songs were part of my musical education and there is no reason not to feature them at this time. Most of the songs were simple but with great hooks or a voice that was outstanding. I think I don't have to say much because you might know and probably like these songs. If it turns you back to some better days (when we didn't discussed our today's problems) I feel happy.

Aretha Franklin - I Say A Little Prayer

The Crystals  - Then He Kissed Me

Gloria Jones - Tainted Love


3 Kommentare:

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

Looking forward to this series Walter

Swiss Adam hat gesagt…

3 great songs there Walter

Khayem hat gesagt…

Classics, one and all.