Donnerstag, 31. Dezember 2020

10 Remixes

 


2020 has it's last day and I am glad that it is over. This year brought experiences that I never expected. The pandemic changed nearly everything I used to have and I can't remember staying in distant to many friends before. Knowing that we start into the new year with the same routine my hope is that we will have a better time round next summer. The last songs for this year are from the French music collective Les Négresses Vertes take from their superb album 10 Remixes from 1993 where different artists remixed their songs from their first album.

All the best to you people and stay safe.

Les Negresses Vertes - Zobi La Mouche (William Orbit Remix)

Les Negresses Vertes - Face á la mer (Massive Attack Remix)

2 Kommentare:

Swiss Adam hat gesagt…

Great pair of remixes Walter. Have a good one tonight.

Brian hat gesagt…

Raising a glass to you and the rest of my blogging pals tonight. Happy New Year, Walter.