Freitag, 18. Dezember 2020

Bob's Back Pages

 


A few days ago me and a few co-workers were sent home from work because we had contact in the first degree to another fellow which was tested positive on Covid 19. As I arrived at home I got a message to come back to our office immediately to make a quick test. So I went for another hour riding on the train. As I arrived another 25 people are waiting for the test. It was very unpleasant to get the testing stick deeply into my nose and waiting 15 minutes for the result. Thank godness the result was that all of us were tested negative. We all got the news about the pandemic from television and newspapers but you think different when you could be the one taken by the illness. When I came home I thought a lot about the luck I had. Later this evening I found a show on the internet by Lucinda Williams performing the songs of Bob Dylan. Unfortunately I couldn't find a single link or video of a wonderful version of It takes a lot to laugh, it takes a train to cry so here's a link to the whole show.

Stay safe people.


Keine Kommentare: