Dienstag, 6. November 2018

More Blood

Bildergebnis für bob dylan more blood more tracks

During the last weekend I explored Bob Dylan's six CD-box of different versions, demos and outtakes of the sessions producing Blood On The Tracks, an album that made the peak of Dylan's later outputs. I really enjoyed how he gambled with the song and finally made them in a solution for the album version. Listening to different versions of the song made me think that this song reached the peak of his releases. A way between the past and longing for his further releases. And still an album I will listen further.

You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go
Shelter From The Storm

1 Kommentar:

The Swede hat gesagt…

I've also been immersed in this set for the whole weekend Walter. It's truly astonishing isn't it?