Samstag, 3. November 2018

Disgraceful Defeat

Bildergebnis für vfb stuttgart

Last night I was a witness like a football team everything has forgotten what they were able to do a few month ago still. Stuttgart lost at home 0:3 against Frankfurt and will be on the bottom of the table for the next week. They are far ahead of their football abilities and now most of the supporters will recognize that we will play against relegation. This will be the last time I see them live this year and I hope that I will see a better game when I am up in Glasgow at the end of the month. So I will investigate for the new Bob Dylan box-set this weekend. It is about one of my favourite Dylan records Blood On The Tracks and it shows how the songs develop form the first take. Songs only the man and his acoustic guitar and then with bass and sometimes with organ.


3 Kommentare:

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

Football? Bloody Hell! As Sir Alex Ferguson once said

TheRobster hat gesagt…

"I hope that I will see a better game when I am up in Glasgow at the end of the month"
Scottish football vs The Bundesliga - hmmm, I know which one I'd rather watch... ;-)

The Swede hat gesagt…

I'm on the third disc at the moment Walter. It's wonderful.