Freitag, 31. August 2018

Waves Of Galveston

Bildergebnis für iron and wine

Sam Be& Wine is an artist that made a lot of great records during the last 15 years. I don't have many of his recordings but I always come back to him and his output. For me he is one of those artists that can't make big mistakes when he records songs. Almost based in the tradition of epic singer-songwriters like Tim Hardin or Nick Dragke he is able to write such intimate songs like they did. Last year he released his latest album and now he's coming back with some outtakes from the session of this recording. And I have to say that these songs are more than high above any other releases in this genre. Mostly recorded in a simple, acoustic way with his soft timbre voice these songs in it simple and intimate way touches me. Timeless music to finish the day.


1 Kommentar:

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

I need to listen to more Iron & Wine. Thanks for the nudge Walter