Mittwoch, 8. August 2018

I'll See Big

Bildergebnis für underworld and iggy pop

A few days ago Swiss Adam introduced us to one of the finest and unexpected EP's this year. The collaboration between Underworld and Iggy Pop were such and outstanding release. Only four songs by Underworld's sounds with the voice of Iggy in the background. Adam said it all and this one more song that will be in my best-of list for this year. Belles & Circles are a monument of rhythm for Iggy's memories of the golden age of air travel when you're able to smoke. I'll See Big is Iggy philosophizing about friendship, girls a friendship at all in the late part of his spectacular life. Wise words from an old man and Underworld made the perfect soundtrack to his words.



2 Kommentare:

Swiss Adam hat gesagt…

The whole ep is sounding better on every listen Walter.

Walter hat gesagt…

That is true Adam - I can't remember any other EP these days I listened more with so many fun. It will on my short list for the records of this year