Freitag, 24. August 2018

Dieter Thomas Heck RIP

Bildergebnis für dieter thomas heck

I just got the news that Dieter Thomas Heck died yesterday at the age of 80. He was a radio DJ in Southern Germany and RTL. He got famous in 1969 when he started the monthly hit parade in German television. This was the first time when I got in contact with music at the age of ten. I was fascinated by watching the artists singing their songs live to a playback sound. The older I got the more my musical interests moved to different sounds like German Schlager. But D.T. Heck was the one that woke my love to music. These are some footages I grabbed in a few minutes from hit parade history and it's funny because there are more cover versions that I expected.

Rest in peace Dieter Thomas







Keine Kommentare: