Sonntag, 15. Juli 2018

Another New Voice For Your Ears

Bildergebnis für mattiel

Another new name came to my ears the recent days. I didn't know anything about Mattiel before she released her first album these days. She's working as an illustrator for commercial companies and music was more or less a hobby until she decided to make a full-length record. Her songs are deeply based in vintage Rock 'N' Roll and could appear on different Tarantino-soundtracks. There are many other influences in her sound but the songs are often dominated by a picked electric guitar strings and her voice that reminds me to Nancy Sinatra.


2 Kommentare:

TheRobster hat gesagt…

Superb stuff Walter. I recognise the sleeve from various blogs, but no one described it in a way that tempted me. You nailed it though! Right up my street this - big thanks.

Walter hat gesagt…

Thank you Robster - you're welcome and I am glad you enjoyed this too.