Dienstag, 24. Juli 2018

Golden Ghosts

Bildergebnis für eternal beams

Like every month SA lead us to Andrew Weatherall's latest show for Music's Not For Everyone. And like always there was a lot to explore in new music. One of those songs in his set that made me want to investigate for more are from Seahawk. I know only that they are from England and they might be a collaboration from DJ's or sound explorers. But I can say that they make a very peaceful music that you can relax by. Their album Eternal Beams is full of them moody, laid back compositions. As they say about them self: Travel agents for inner journeys that take us on a voyage ever deeper into the new age vortex.



1 Kommentar:

The Swede hat gesagt…

I'm way behind in my Music's Not For Everyone listening and have a lot of catching up to do at some point. So much music, so little time!