Donnerstag, 31. Oktober 2013

Halloween


Tonight's Halloween, the old ceremony of the Christianized feast initially influenced by Celtic harvest festivals, pagan roots and Gaelic Samhain dedicated to remembering the dead. It is the night of costumeparties, carved pumpkins with lanterns inside, bonfires, visiting haunted attractions, telling scary stories or watching horror movies.

Me I will go out tonight with my mate Ed to watch the Rocky Horror Picture Show once again and hang out at the after show party with music from some DJ's. I found a mix by Mr. Weatherall (and I am sure Mr. Adam will know it) that fits just right to this evening. It's a crazy mixture of crazy scary sounds added with raw and mean Rock/Rockabilly.

Enjoy the mix (and sorry that I wasn't able to create a correct link to mixcloud)

Andrew Weatherall - Mulltover Halloween Mix 2011



1 Kommentar:

Swiss Adam hat gesagt…

I know this mix well Walter. I think I posted it last Hallowe'en.