Dienstag, 13. September 2022

Warmth Of The Sun

 


It is autumn and 2022 is turning to the last quarter of the year. I know it too early to look back to the releases this year that impressed me much but I listened often the last weeks to Pye Corner Audio's release Let's Emerge from this year a collaboration by Martin Jenkins and Ride's guitarist Andy Bell. It is an album far away from mainstream and the more I listen to it I find more details in the sound both created. It is an album that is fundamental for me this year. Jenkins described this album as bathed in sunlight and acid-bright psychedelia. And this are just the right words to describe this outstanding album. Nothing more or less than another gem and classic recording in this genre that should appear in many playlist of this year. 

Pye Corner Audio - Warmth Of The Sun

Keine Kommentare: