Sonntag, 11. September 2022

Salt Marsh

 


British producer and DJ Rich Trent is back with a new EP and a song that accompanied me during last week. He isn't the next big thing in music but whenever he released something during the last years there was always a song thereby being more than average in this kind of music for me. Salt Marsh is one of those. Starting with the sound of sheep to introduce the rest of the Balearic inspired song with a country-side guitar lick and the song turn into slow stumping relaxed mood. Not to bad to start into another autumn Sunday.  

2 Kommentare:

Khayem hat gesagt…

I wasn't that familiar with Rich Lane until his name started popping up on remixes and compilations that I've bought in the past year or so. I like both of these.

drew hat gesagt…

Vocal samples from Our Friends In The North if I am not very much mistaken