Sonntag, 22. Mai 2022

Sixty Three

 


Today it 63 years ago when I was born and saw the light on earth. As every year it is just a day I got a year older and the age really doesn't bother if you have more fun in live than anger. For me it is also a day to the last year in comparison to the years before and I have to say it was another good year with all the troubles surround us. And I am happy to be alive in best health with good friend around me. This will be not the day to make a big party but I will meet with a couple of friends for an early lunch with Bavarian veal sausage, pretzel and a pint. Sadly there are no songs with 63 in my collection and I couldn't find any one in the internet so I will offer you a few tracks released in 1959 by Eddie Cochran. He was the one for me that made the real rock 'n' roll anthems playing his peerless twang guitar.

Eddie Cochran - Summertime Blues

Eddie Cochran -  Something Else

6 Kommentare:

TheRobster hat gesagt…

A very happy birthday to you Walter.

Swiss Adam hat gesagt…

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag Walter.

JC hat gesagt…

Happy birthday Walter!!!

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

Happy birthday Walter. A couple of great tunes there

Khayem hat gesagt…

Happy birthday, Walter! Bavarian sausage, pretzel and a pint with friends sounds perfect, I hope you've had a great day.

Song-wise, the best I can offer is Pre 63 by Groove Armada, which will only have been of any use in the hours before your birthday. I think you hit the mark with Eddie Cochran. What a pair of classic tunes.

Best wishes!

The Swede hat gesagt…

Belated birthday greetings Walter. I hope you had a great day.