Samstag, 7. Mai 2022

Back To Guitar Sound

 

Back then in 1990 Bristol's The Blue Aeroplanes released their fourth album Swagger a little Masterpiece of guitar dominated sound you heard seldom before and after. They created a sound for a summer that made us feel end and timeless. On And Stones they made a unique combination guitar drive and dance beat. This song was played at our place in every good club and after all the decades that passed me by it is an album I will always come back with great joy. Timeless and superb music that wasn't made these days but I am sure this kind of revival will come soon.

The Blue Aeroplanes - And Stones

2 Kommentare:

Wise Ice hat gesagt…

Wow. It took me the place you wanted me go. Great listen.

Echorich hat gesagt…

So spot on Walter, Swagger - especially And Stones, is a massive record. Full of pathos, poetry, respect for the past and twisting towards the future.