Montag, 9. Mai 2022

Monday's Long Song

 


Leeds' Paisley Dark label are going to release a new version of Shelter Me, a compilation of from their artists and other remixes during the next weeks. They released only four songs from this album and one of them impressed me much. Ed Mahon, a  Blackpool DJ and producer, remixed Bowroux an indie-dancefloor song originally release by Pete Callard a couple of years ago. It is a song with stomping beats interrupted by shouted uh's and some piano chords. Just another overlooked song and perfect for the start into a new week. 

2 Kommentare:

Khayem hat gesagt…

I'm looking forward to the full album release, it looks fantastic. I'm with you regarding the Ed Mahon remix. He was also responsible for another much-loved remix on the Higher Love Vol.1 compilation last year, so I'm interested to find out more.

I'll also be pleased to hear another new song by Jezebell aka Jesse Fahnestock and Darren Bell, who have been on a consistent roll.

I worked for Shelter for nearly 7 years so it's a charity that's very close to my heart.

Walter hat gesagt…

I heard about the first compilation and will check it out. Thank you Khayem and I have a great respect for people working for charity organisations.