Montag, 18. Oktober 2021

Monday's Long Song

 


In 1978 Bauhaus appeared as one of the first one's on the post-punk scene with a very own and unique sound. Bela Lugosi's Dead were a great song played on every party I was in these days and also stamped my musical preferences for years. But I didn't expected that they were also one of those bands that formed gothic a modification of punk and new wave that brought us many new bands and pleasure during the forthcoming years. It is not my favorite kind of music but when I walk this kind of road I will always find a lot of songs that accompanied my life.

Bauhaus - Bela Lugosi's Dead

1 Kommentar:

middle aged man hat gesagt…

How good is this, I have always felt that Bauhaus were underestimated as they never received good reviews from the all powerful NME of the time. Over 40 years later its still sounds fresh and unique